Print Wizard Extensive Printing Solutions for Windows
Print Wizard automatically intercepts or receives print jobs then filters, adjusts, modifies and converts them in innumerable ways to do auto-fit, text-on-form, multipart form elimination, PCL-to-PDF conversion, electronic invoicing and much more. Print Wizard processes and prints text:
- It takes input from a PC spool folder directly or a third party program or from the network
- It outputs it to any printer or faxmodem supported by Windows
- It converts it to a PDF and emails it
- It allows you to program your print output independant of the printer being used
- It supports UNICODE (foreign character sets)
- It includes support for form overlays and special forms
- AND, best of all, Print Wizard makes it all fit on the page
In addition to this, the Service Edition (SE) adds:
- LPD server for Windows
- "Listen" on a network port (H/P JetDirect protocol)
- Despool from a user specified directory
- Despool from an FTP server's directory
How is it licensed?
Print Wizard SE is designed to work for local and remote printing and is licensed on a per machine basis - meaning every PC that has Print Wizard on it needs to have a license. Further, the Service Edition license is based on the number of output devices supported - including printers, fax machines and PDF generation.
- Print Wizard SE3 - Support for up to 3 output devices
- Print Wizard SE6 - Support for up to 6 output devices
- Print Wizard SE10 - Support for up to 10 output devices ... and so on.
Print Wizard PE is licensed to the individual PC for local printing. It will support up to 3 output devices - including printers, fax machines and PDF generation.
What does it cost?
Print Wizard PE starts at $120 per PC with volume discounts available starting with 4 PCs.
Print Wizard Service Edition starts at $300 for one machine to support up to 3 output devices.
For the current version of Print Wizard we recommend Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or Windows 10, or Windows Server 2008 or 2012. You should also be on the latest patch release for each operating system. Memory and disk requirements are the minimum required to run on Windows.
Which version do I need?
Print Wizard PE includes the basics of the user interface, the Print Wizard (PW) engine and the PW DLL. It does NOT support any remote or despool PW or Windows services. If you need to run a service, you want Print Wizard Service Edition, not Print Wizard Personal Edition.
Ease of Use
- Scripted or through user interface
- No printer-specific programming
- Supports any Windows printer
- PDF generation
- Fax print jobs
- Email print jobs
- Multi-page overlays
- Auto-fit to paper
- Auto font support
- Print direct
- Print through WIndows spooler
- Print through Windows printer driver
- Add special features through easy-to-use mark-up language
- Position items exactly
- Work with column reports, labels, invoices, special forms and make them look the way they should